Skills (3), World (3)
Make a time capsule scrapbook. If you don’t have a book, fold some sheets of paper together.
- Write a letter to yourself. How old are you? Who are your friends? What is your favourite TV show, song, book? Write about what is going on at the moment, tell your future self how you feel. Talk about what you’d like to do when you’re older and 5 things you’d change in the world if you could.
- If you can, get hold of a newspaper and cut out articles that you think would be important for your future self. If you can’t get one, print some from an online newspaper.
- Draw a picture of your family as it is now.
- Take some pictures of today, print them out and add them to your book
- Send us a photo of what you’ve put in your book
- Put it away somewhere safe that you’ll open it in several years time